You should contact a lawyer’s team soon after a newborn brain hemorrhage diagnosis. Contacting our legal team quickly may maximize the ways in which we can help.
Upon calling, our team may:
- Inform you of whether you have a valid medical malpractice claim
- Explain how we can take over your case
- Explain whether there are any important deadlines that you should know of
- Refer your case to a lawyer on our team
Once you hire a lawyer, you may return to your existing responsibilities. This may include aiding in your child’s recovery.
For a free legal consultation, call 1-800-222-9529
Our Team Will Begin Helping as Soon as Possible
You should contact a lawyer soon after your newborn brain hemorrhage diagnosis. Our team, and your lawyer specifically, can:
- Defend your rights
- Shield you from unwanted contacts, such as those by other attorneys and insurance companies
- Protect you from accepting a quick-yet-unfair settlement offer
- Create and file your claim or lawsuit
Different states have different rules about medical malpractice claims. A lawyer from our team will report your injuries, file your claim, and take any other steps required to advance your case.
Our Lawyers Do Not Require Any Upfront Payment
Hiring a lawyer from our team will cost you nothing out of your own pocket. We rely on contingency fees. Such fees:
- May be common for personal injury (or wrongful death) cases
- Prevent the client from paying upfront or out of their own pocket
You do not have to pay your lawyer if they do not win your case. That is, their fee is contingent on you securing a financial recovery.
If one of our lawyers recovers coverage for your losses, then you will pay them a percentage of your winnings. This percentage may be standard for all of our clients.
How Soon After a Newborn Brain Hemorrhage Diagnosis Should I Contact a ? Lawyer Near Me 1-800-222-9529
How Our Lawyers Work for Their Fees
Lawyers earn their contingency fee by securing compensation for their clients. As your legal representatives, the Birth Injury Lawyers Group will work to secure your compensation by:
- Analyzing your case with help from medical experts
- Determining where malpractice occurred and who is responsible
- Naming liable parties in an insurance claim or lawsuit
- Negotiating with representatives for those parties
- Rejecting any unfair offers in pursuit of fair compensation
The amount of compensation you and your child deserve will stem from your specific losses.
Types of Coverage Our Team May Secure for You
You and your child may both deserve compensation. A lawyer from our team will fight for awards for you both.
Your child’s injury could cause significant financial harm. Your financial losses may include:
- The cost of emergency treatment for your child’s hemorrhage
- The cost of surgery for the hemorrhage
- The cost of follow-up medical care, both past and future
- The cost of purchasing and installing in-home medical equipment
A child who suffers a hemorrhage could develop cerebral palsy, as the study in Pediatric Neurology explains. This may be one of multiple disabilities that can come from a hemorrhage.
Disabilities may prevent your child from becoming financially independent. You may need to finance their cost of living into adulthood. A lawyer from our team will try to obtain compensation for this kind of future cost.
Recoverable future losses for your child’s cost of living may include:
- The cost of any alternative education that they will need
- The cost of housing
- The cost of clothing and feeding your child
- The cost of medications they will need as an adult
Our team will seek awards to cover all of the losses that stem from your child’s hemorrhage as a newborn.
Our Team Fights for Victims of Malpractice
Malpractice can leave a newborn child and their parents in immense pain. The physical, cognitive, and emotional consequences of malpractice may be lasting, and in some cases, permanent.
Our team will document the malpractice that caused your child’s brain hemorrhage. This could include:
- One or more errors during delivery
- Failure to diagnose during your prenatal care
- Misuse of medical instruments
- Dangerous prescription of medication
- Failure to order an emergency C-section
There are many possible causes of newborn brain hemorrhages. A lawyer from our team will pursue compensation for losses caused by medical malpractice.
Call the Birth Injury Lawyers Group Today
Losses from a birth injury can cost as much as six figures. The Birth Injury Lawyers Group will help you by seeking compensation for your losses. For a free case review, call the team today at (800) 222-9529.